KLSL Consulting, LLC provides the following services:
- BMC/Remedy ARS development, BMC/Remedy ITSM Administration, and ITIL Based Process Engineering. We build Service Catalogs using either BMC/Remedy Service Request Management or the Kinetic Request Management toolkit. We specialize in the configuration of the BMC/Remedy IT Service Management Suite creating usable Foundation Data, Operational Catalogs, Product Catalogs, Service Level Management Targets, Service Level Agreements, Fill-In Aids, Templates, and Knowledge Articles. We have BMC Tools specialists on hand for ADDM integration, ProActive Net monitoring, and Impact Management.
- Process and technology solutions using individual consultants or consulting teams to solve client problems. We specialize in Helpdesk Consolidation and the measurement of IT Staff productivity. Our consultants are experienced in providing advice, guidance, and proven tools for projects in process improvement, ITIL alignment, performance measurement, organizational design, and strategic planning. They can add value at any point during the project lifecycle, from requirements gathering to implementation.
- A variety of facilitation solutions to fit the unique collaborative objectives of our clients who are attempting to consolidate Helpdesk services or improve the IT Services that they currently provide. Solutions include team building, dispute resolution, ice-breakers, and focus groups. Our services range from planning, implementation, and post-implementation activities (documentation, debriefing, and follow-up).
- BMC Remedy ITSM Training, ITIL Training, Training Materials Design. Training both internal and external audiences. Our training classes are components-based. Clients can choose any of our 1-day training classes, or they may choose to request one or a combination of components. Supporting materials include audio-visual tools and hard-copy tools for learning and assessment.
- Project Management of IT Service Management Projects
- Staff augmentation and the recruiting of consultants. With a local Washington DC office, Fair Credit Reporting Act compliant physical security, registration with background investigation services, access to numerous Talent Networks, and a member of DC’s Department of Employment Services, KLSL Consulting is fully equipped to recruit, background check, and administer Staff Augmentation requirements for Federal, State and local Government Entities.
KLSL Consulting, LLC is a certified Women Owned Small Business. KLSL Consulting, LLC is recognized as a Certified Business Enterprise by the District of Columbia, and Central Contractor Registration. See www.klslconsulting.com for an up to date snapshot of our company’s open positions, contracts, and activities.
KLSL Consulting, LLC provides clients with services under the following NAICS Codes:
- 541511, 541430 ‐ BMC Remedy Development, BMC Remedy ITSM Customization, Website Development, Graphic Design
- 541512 ‐ BMC Remedy Installation
- 611420 ‐ BMC Remedy ITSM Training, ITIL Training, Training Materials Design
- 541618, 541513 ‐ BMC Remedy Development Project Management, Helpdesk Consolidation Consulting
- 561xxx ‐ Employment Placement, Executive Search, Temporary Help Services, Office Administrative Services
- 541519 ‐ Other Computer Related Services, IT Reseller
- 541611 ‐ IT and Marketing Consulting
- 541690 ‐ Other scientific and technical consulting services
- CCR ‐ Central Contractor Registration (DUNS 83‐045‐0446)
- CBE ‐ a Certified Business Enterprise by the District of Columbia (LSR80040022012)
- WOSB – Woman Owned Small Business (certified with SBA 8 (M) Program)
- Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller (V51035)
- DC Supply Schedule ‐ DCSS‐2006‐R‐96130‐00 Temporary Support Services (pending)
- DC Supply Schedule ‐ DCSS‐2006‐R‐918‐00 Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)(pending)
Government and Private Sector Past Performance
- DC Government ‐ IT Staff Augmentation Contract (awarded 17 PO’s for 17 positions). Senior QA Analyst Level 3, Business Analyst Level 5, Project Server 2010 Administrator, Photo Enforcement Processor, Technical Writer Level 2, Sr Remedy Developer Level 4, CityDW Sr Project Manager, .NET Developer Level 3, Six Sigma Process Consultant, Business Analyst Level 5, Mainframe Network Architect & System Programmer, Field Operator, Senior QA Analyst Level 3, Project Manager Consultant Level 4, Help Desk Technicians, and others.
- Harris Corporation – ITIL Process Engineering and BMC/Remedy ITSM services
- Census Bureau, CITI, US Department of Labor, US Department of Transportation, BAE IT, FDIC, DC Government, Fannie Mae, IMF ‐ ITIL and BMC/Remedy ITSM services (Note: company employees’ past expertise)
- Johnson & Johnson, General Electric, Natus Medical – new product development, global strategic marketing, branding, advertising, and business development (Note: company employees’ past expertise)