Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCTO – 200 I Street, SE Washington DC 20003
Position closes 11/20/2017
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
The Government of the District of Columbia, Office of the Chief Technology Officer is seeking PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM Application Administrator/Oracle DBA to be working for District’s PeopleSoft system administrator role
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Prior work experience as a People Tools 8.50 or higher, Experience with People Tools 8.54 preferred in PeopleSoft HCM (Required 2 years)
PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 or higher for Public Sector (Required 4 years)
Requirements Analysis and generation of detailed design specifications (Required 16 years)
Experience with PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager (PUM) (Required 3 years)
PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade Experience with execution and Management of Upgrade Data Conversion Scripts (Required 8 years)
Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio) (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Peoplecode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, BI Publisher, HTML, XML, SOA / WS (Required 5 years)
Familiarity with state, local or federal government HR practices (Required 5 years)
Experience with Oracle 11g or higher, Oracle SQL (Required 6 years)
Creation of People Tools compare reports (Required 12 years)
Analysis and tuning of SQL, database systems, middleware and application servers (Required 12 years)
PeopleSoft Upgrade Technical SME / Project Management Experience (including HCM 9.2) (Required 12 years)
Excellent oral and written communication skills. (Required)
1. Design and development activities for implementation of Oracle Enterprise Manager 12 including installation of new monitoring database modules for enterprise applications such as PeopleSoft 9.2. Provides guidance and expertise to PeopleSoft technical developers working on Time and Labor modules.
2.Database administration and management covering creation of data dictionaries, data and performance models. The position will support to PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 including new development for maximum availability solution.
3. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned PeopleSoft application administration and upgrade tasks.
4.Candidate must have 10+ years of experience implementing and supporting PeopleSoft HCM v9 modules. PeopleSoft Administration for HCM 9.2 is preferred. Candidate must possess strong background in Oracle 11g and 12c database administration specifically RAC and Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), performance tuning and backup and recovery using RMAN.6. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
7. Troubleshoots operational issues.
8. Provides support for any PeopleSoft application administration/upgrade projects.
9.Prior knowledge of Government systems is desirable
10.Excellent interpersonal skills and prior experience with troubleshooting problems; documenting and reporting back after corrective measures have been taken
11.Build, configure, debug and support PeopleSoft applications in a multi-instance hosting environment
12.Provide expert troubleshooting for isolating technical problems in the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA) including Oracle databases, Tuxedo application servers on Unix / Linux, Process schedulers on both Unix and NT and Weblogic configuration
13.Analyze issues with Process Schedulers, Application Servers, Application Messaging and Web Servers and Debug
14.Optimize SQL statements within PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Background check is required, if selected for the position. There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.