Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Suite 3500, Washington DC 20024
Position closes 09/28/2017
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Tier 2 customer service position with the top health insurance exchange in the country. 1-5 years of experience. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
1-5 yrs diagnosing and resolving end user computer/computer peripherals problems (Required 5 years)
1-5 yrs providing second-tier support to end users, server, or mainframe apps/hardware (Required 5 years)
1-5 yrs documenting, tracking and monitoring end user, server, or mainframe apps/hardware problems (Required 5 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
1-5 years assisting customers with on-line applications (Required 5 years)
1-5 years experience working with Salesforce (Highly desired 3 years)
1-5 years call center experience (Highly desired 3 years)
1-5 years working with brokers or businesses on health insurance needs (Desired)
1-5 years health insurance experience (Desired)
This position provides tier 2 customer service assistance to individuals with questions about DC Health Link, the District’s online health insurance marketplace. Requires customer service and technical skills to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues experienced by DC Health Link customers. Familiarity with online applications, excel, Salesforce is a plus. Position is SEASONAL in nature (through February 28, 2018), with the OPPORTUNITY TO CONVERT TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE STATUS.
1. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
2. Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
3. Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
4. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
5. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
6. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
7. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
8. Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
9. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
10. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
11. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Background check is required, if selected for the position. There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.