Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DFHV – 2235 Shannon Place SE Washington, DC , 20020
Position closes 12/21/2017
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
1-5 years of experience. Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
1-5 yrs developing project scopes and plans (Required 5 years)
1-5 yrs managing and tracking program progress against the project plan in an enterprise environment (Required 5 years)
1-5 yrs preparing status reports (Required 5 years)
1-5 yrs experience with MS Project or similar project planning software (Required 5 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 4 years)
PMP Certificate (Desired)
Experience of mobile (iOS and Andriod) app product management (Required 1 year)
Experience of quality assurance on product release (Required 1 year)
Experience with Salesforce, Sharepoint, Kony, Quickbase, Tableau, and/or Power BI (Highly desired)
Experience of contract management (Highly desired)
The Department of For-Hire Vehicles (DFHV) is seeking a contractor to provide project management on various projects including mobile apps. Previous mobile (iOS and Andriod) app product management experience is required.
1. Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
2. Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
3. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
4. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
5. Oversees all aspects of projects.
Background check is required, if selected for the position. There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.