Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – HQ – 441 4th St, 9th Fl., NW Washington, DC 20001
Position closes 01/24/2018
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
2-4 yrs developing software quality assurance plans (Required 2 Years)
2-4 yrs developing test plans and procedures (Required 2 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
2-4 yrs experience in SQL and databases (Highly desired)
6 years of overall professional IT Experience. (Required 6 Years)
• Must have strong experience managing all phases of testing cycle
• Proficiency in defining testing strategies, development of test plans and test cases, test execution steps and create test data/harness
• Strong SQL based testing experience with ability to create and read SQL queries, interrogate the database and make sure its updated correctly
• Excellent understanding of Data Warehouse concepts such as ETL, Reports, Dashboards, Data Modeling and Relational Database Schemas
• Experience with testing automation tools such as Selenium RC/Web Driver, Junit, Quality Center, Rational or other such tools
Must have 1 year or more experience on using various tools and data bases in a hands on environment
• Medicaid / Health Care
• Solid working knowledge of performance testing using tools such as Loadrunner or Stromrunner
minimum of 2 years experience working in a test environment
1. Provides development of project software quality assurance plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
2. Provides an independent assessment of how the project’s software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization’s process.
3. May be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
4. Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
5. Develops and implements procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a system development environment which supports large databases and applications.
6. knowledge of the systems development life cycles (SDLC) process and understanding the life cycle phases within SDLC
Background check is required, if selected for the position. There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.