Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCIO – 1101 4th Street SW Suite W350, Washington DC
Position closes 06/11/2018
US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY
Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs designing, implementing, and conducting tests to ensure system reqs. are met for complex software/hardware applications (Required)
16+ yrs creating and maintaining automated test scripts (Required)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
15+ yrs Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control Methodologies (Required)
16+ yrs Demonstrate ability to design and execute test plans by attending technical/functional requirements reviews for complex software applications (Required)
16+ yrs Strong analytical skills and experience with QA metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria (Required)
16+ yrs Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast paced and schedule driven environment (Required)
7+ yrs Current Hands-on Mainframe testing experience in JCL, CICS, Batch environment (Required)
10+ yrs Experience in Internet/Web related applications testing (Required)
8+ yrs Experience in Client / Server based application testing (Required)
10+yrs Experience in backend/black box testing (Required)
5+yrs Experience in Performance Testing Tools (LoadRunner, ALM Performance Center) (Required)
15+yrs Experience in writing SQL queries in databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL) (Required)
8+yrs Application requirements and enterprise architecture experience (Required)
12+yrs Experience documenting and tracking customer requirements in the form of detailed Functional Requirements (Required)
10+yrs Expertise with Quality Center testing tool in building requirements and test case repositories (Required)
13+yrs Effectively use defect tracking Customer Relation Management (CRM) tools such as Quality Center (Required)
3+yrs Experience in Automated testing (Required)
5+yrs QA and Business Analyst Certification (Highly desired)
5+ yrs Business Analyst skill set that consist of creating business requirement documents as well as requirement traceability matrix (Required)
As part of the OCFO technology team, the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will be performing the quality assurance activities for our Tax system, our core financial system and other related systems/applications. The QA Analyst is responsible to perform system testing for Operational maintenance/enhancements and new enterprise level projects. The QA Analyst should become fully familiar with the functional requirements of all the applications and will be responsible for planning, writing, and executing QA and Quality Control (QC) plans and test cases for our IBM mainframe based applications as well as other current technology based applications. The applicant must be able to provide Business Analytical support for interpreting our core business client’s applications and be able to translate and document these results in business requirements.
– Fully understand the internal and external software processes
– Be proficient in various phases of testing such as Unit, System, Functional, Integration and Regression
– Design test plans, review functional requirement documentation and present test cases for project team review
– Be able to submit, verify and do regression testing for defects that reside in QA repository
– Work with development engineers to create scripts to facilitate ad hoc testing and reporting
– Have experience in using HP ALM/Quality Center tool in building requirements and test repositories
– Be proactive, exercise flexibility and be able to multi-task with in a high stress environment
– Work with Business user units to gather and document detailed requirements
– Develop and apply requirements analysis strategies
1. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
2. Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
3. Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
4. Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know- how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
5. Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
Background check is required, if selected for the position. There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.