Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCIO – 1101 4th Street SW Suite W350
Position closes 06/27/2018
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
6-10 years of experience. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
6 -10 yrs as SME in complex enterprise level projects (Required 6 years)
Master’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Oracle SOA Suite 12C (Required 5 years)
Oracle Web Logic 10.3.6 (Required 5 years)
Oracle Rac 12C (Required 2 years)
J2EE/Java technology (JSP, JDBS, EJB, JMS, SOAP, web services, WSDL) (Required 6 years)
Oracle PL/SQL (Required 6 years)
Linux 6.1 operating system (Required 2 years)
XML, HTML/Java Script (Desired 6 Years)
Tableau desktop 10 (Desired 2 Years)
Tableau server 10 (Desired 2 Years)
The District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer/Office of the Chief Information Officer is seeking to acquire a Oracle SOA suite 12g Developer to support the day-to-day operations of the OCIO Enterprise wide SOA effort. This position will be responsible for the ongoing developing, implementation, and integration of web services within a SOA environment. As well as supporting the OCIO tableau reporting environment. The position will be responsible for developing tableau reports and dashboards. This position work effort will be split 50/50 between Tableau reporting and SOA support. The contractor shall maintain and support current or new enhancements as necessitated by the users, DC council or legally mandated for existing or new applications.
1. Support day to day operations, which will include help desk issues, end user support.
2. Work closely with users to gather requirements
3. Thorough experience and understanding of J2EE, Java Developer, Web Services, XML technologies (XPATH, XSLT, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, XSD).
4. Develop and deliver on new SOA development projects, functional and technical solutions design, coding, unit testing, functional testing, performance tuning and implementation for Oracle SOA solutions.
5. Extensive experience as a technical Oracle SOA Suite Developer integrating applications across the Enterprise
6. Responsible for designing, optimize, and develop and debug new web services.
7. Support all new system implementations as it relates to SOA interfaces
8. Design, develop and maintain Tableau reports and dashboards.
9. Support Tableau server development and deployment of dashboard and reports.
10. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
1. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
2. Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
3. Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
4. Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.