Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DOEE – 1200 1st Street NE Suite 500 Washington, DC 20002
Position closes 08/03/2018
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
DOEE is in need of a (Master) Quickbase Database Application Developer to perform in a Quickbase DB environment. this person designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements Intuit QuickBase DB software.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ Years hands on experience as an Applications Developer (Required 16 Years)
Actual Hands on experience in all phases of SDLC (Required 9 Years)
Experience with Perl (Required 5 Years)
Experience with C#, Scheme, Prolog (Required 9 Years)
Experience with Python/Bash/Shell (Required 2 Years)
Experience with PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) (Required 4 Years)
Experience with HTML (Required 16 Years)
Experience with Quickbase Application Design and Development (Required 5 Years)
Ability to handle detail, multiple time sensitive tasks and meet deadlines.
Must have 8 years troubleshooting production problems related to software applications (Required 9 Years)
Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills (Highly desired 16 Years)
SQL Reporting SSRS (Required 4 Years)
Experience with Stylesheet Language (XSL) (Required 5 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 20 Years)
DOEE is in need of a (Master) Quickbase Database Application Developer to perform in a Quickbase DB environment. This position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of the operating system along with a suite of applications provided by Commercial off the shelf (COTS) Intuit Quickbase software application within an enterprise network environment. The position will also support the development team by augmenting the configuration of the Quickbase applications to meet the customer’s requirements, within a faced paced, dynamic, enterprise environment. The candidate will manage production services and provide support, while meeting the customer’s expectations.
This person must be able to work under pressure, team player, good communication verbal and written skills, works well with others, speak fluent English, punctual on time, deliver task as requested, provide and have great customer service skills.
1. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
2. Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
3. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
4. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
5. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
6. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
7. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
8. Acts as team leader on projects.
9. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
10. Participates in development of software user manuals.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.