Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DOES – 4058 Minnesota Avenue, NE Washington, DC 20019
Position closes 08/06/2018
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
11-15 years of experience. Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
11-15 yrs developing project scopes and plans (Required 12 Years)
11-15 yrs managing and tracking program progress against the project plan in an enterprise environment (Required 12 Years)
11-15 yrs preparing status reports (Required 12 Years)
11-15 yrs experience with MS Project or similar project planning software (Required 12 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 16 Years)
Experience working with SQL Queries (Required 12 Years)
SDLC experience (Required 12 Years)
Knowledge of Database design for the District’s Unemployment (UI) Tax and Benefits, Workforce Development, Workers Compensation Programs (Highly desired 3 Years)
Experience in creating system test cases and user acceptance testing (Required 12 Years)
Knowledge of .NET (ASP) (Highly desired 4 Years)
Reporting Tools/Jazz (Required 6 Years)
Analyze business & technical processes for websites (Required 12 Years)
Documentation experience for web specifications, business rules & flow (Required 4 Years)
Solving business & technical problems independently, creating innovative solutions (Required 12 Years)
Analyze CMS processes and write user manuals for non-technical users (Required 4 Years)
COTS CMS experience (with any CMS) (Required 4 Years)
1. Using industry Project Management standards, plan and execute project plans to meet the scope, goals and objectives on both user needs and a thorough understanding of the organizational requirements, business system and industry requirements.
2. Plan and manage all phases of the Software Development Cycle for Agile and Waterfall phases of a complex public facing project.
3.Complete requested Project Management artificacts demonstrating management of the project to include bu not limited to Project Management Plan, Charters, Project Schedules, Governance, Project Changes, Risks, Issues, Problem Management, Escalations, Risks Mitigation, Sprints, Status Reporting and all other documents required by the EPMO.
4.Build relationship with vendors, technology teams and customers to be able for the purpose of completing required work.
5. Manage all phases of the project including planning, environment build, coding, configuration, migrations, conversions, interfaces, testing, new procedures/policies, training, migrations.
6. Establish the project framework to meet required project documentation.
Prior experience required as Lead Project Manager or project in excess of twenty million dollars in size. 2+ year of experience with successful Agile projects ad working within Sprints. Prior experience creating requirements for project with data migration and complex interfaces is required. Experienced in creating all of the artifacts identified above and the ability to present the information at all levels. Multiple projects that are public facing and cross functional teams. Experience with application and infrastructure modernization projects.
1. Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
2. Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
3. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
4. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
5. Oversees all aspects of projects.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.