Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DOH – 899 North Capitol Street, NE Washington, DC 20002
Position closes 08/09/2018
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
6-10 years of experience. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
6-10 yrs planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities (Required 6 Years)
6-10 yrs leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures (Required 6 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Tableau Dashboard development (Required 6 Years)
Using process maps and requirements to develop and IT solution (Required 6 Years)
5 yrs experience with OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) environments (Required 5 Years)
DC Health requires a Tableau developer to create dashboard reports and data visualizations.
The Tableau developer must have the ability to apply business intelligence solutions to improve business processes. The Tableau Developer will connect to different dimensions of data from the data warehouse and utilize the Tableau model and business logic to produce visualizations that are updatable on a live basis.
The Tableau Developer is expected to have experience with Tableau Desktop Professional as well as Tableau Server.The Tableau developer is also expected to configure the publishing process under Tableau Server.
The Tableau developer must be able to translate functional requirements into a Tableau implementation.
The Tableau developer must create tools in Tableau for online analytical processing (OLAP).
The Tableau developer must create database queries to effectively retrieve data from a variety of environments.
The Tableau developer must create tools to effectively merge data from multiple data sources.
The Tableau developer must implement effective data validation and ensure proper data quality.
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.