Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OAG – 441 4th Street NW Washington, DC
Position closes 09/06/2018
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Provides development of project software quality assurance plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs in progressive consulting leadership role, providing full lifecycle services in enterprise environment
16+ yrs managing, coordinating, and establishing priorities for entire project lifecycle (Required 16 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Child support litigation/program management (Required)
Organizational change management expertise (Required)
Experience supporting federal social service programs (Required)
Interdisciplinary case management expertise (Required)
The resource will lead the CSSD Business process redesign (BPR) program. The BPR program will include a 360 degree review of all Child support policies, processes, customer service, technology integration, and internal governance.
1) developing a staffing plan for BPR program
2) working to develop an RFP which will engaging a BPR vendor
3) organizing broad strategic goals for the Child Support Services Division
4) working with OAG management to create a strategic planning process
5) Working with OCSE to define appropriate best practices used to improve state child support agency performance
6) identifying manual or disconnected processes which can be reengineered or automated
7) overseeing deliverables and facilitating quality reviews
8) developing project plan for BPR effort
9) working with CIO to formulate high level requirements for Child Support Enforcement System Modernization project
10) working with CIO and CSSD policy division to revise CSSD web content
11) participating in Agile development process
12) other duties as assigned
1. Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter- related project tasks.
2. Manages teams of contract Support Personnel at multiple locations.
3. Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
4. Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.