Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCP – 441 4th Street, NW Suite 700 Washington, DC 20001
Position closes 09/26/2018
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
11-15 years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
11-15 yrs BA experience (Nice to have 11 Years)
11-15 yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 11 Years)
11-15 yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 11 Years)
11-15 yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 11 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 15 Years)
11 yrs of SharePoint Developer experiance (Required 11 Years)
Oracle Experience (Required 7 Years)
SQL Server Experiance (Required 9 Years)
• Provide services including full life cycle software engineering support to a wide variety of systems (mission systems) that support the day-to-day business functions.
• The contractor shall provide IT development and support services, to include Create, develop, test and enhancements, to various software applications and also SharePoint site
• Ability to provide standard web content management features and workflows facilitating creating/editing/publishing of Intranet content
• Ability to publish news stories including images, videos, text with at least one story highlighted as top story.
Able to analysis, design, development and implementation in Microsoft technologies like SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007/Office 365, Windows Azure, SQL Server etc.
• Ability to create, update, display events within a calendar and filter by set categories
• Ability to store, display and search a staff directory; with the possibility to populate the directory from an existing source(AD);
• Support for document management with managed metadata
• Content indexing and search capabilities
• Be responsible for the coordination and delivery of overall Project;
• Maintain the overall Project Workplan and Ensure deliverables have a detailed project sub plan as required by the State to ensure timely delivery and appropriate quality
• Ensure that all efforts have an effective version control mechanism for all documents within the project document library that will be maintained on a provided Microsoft SharePoint site
• Ensure that an appropriate “Project Kickoff” occurs and that all integrated work plans are agreed to by the State from project commencement;
Expert in SharePoint Development, Customization, and Migration.
• Collaborate with the task areas to ensure appropriate cross-team communication and delivery.
• Work on assigned tasks.
1. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
2. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
3. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.