Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
CFSA – 200 I Street, SE Washington, DC 20003
Position closes 10/17/2018
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
1-5 years of experience. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
1-5 yrs diagnosing and resolving end user computer/computer peripherals problems (Required 1 Years)
1-5 yrs providing second-tier support to end users, server, or hardware (Required 1 Years)
1-5 yrs documenting, tracking and monitoring end user, server, or hardware problems (Required 1 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
A+ Training Completion (Required 3 months)
Office 365 (Required 6 months)
CFSA IT Policy and Procedures (Required 6 months)
DC Child and Family Services Agency is seeking IT Help Desk Staff members with A+ training and experience in performing the following project activities. The candidate shall perform CFSA specific laptop pre-image tasks including BIOS setup, run MDT-based Windows 7/10 Laptops images and run post-image tasks including Dell Data Encryption software configuration, customize laptops for FACES, CSFA’s Case Management System. The candidate shall assist with CFSA’s HR onboarding process including new hire laptop preparation such as loading Outlook Office 365 Profile, OneDrive, Agency Skype for Business, CFSA Secure Print Services, CFSA Secure Wifi Profile and CFSA Applications such as FACES, Office 365 Portal. The candidate shall assist Agency with refreshing laptops including migrating user profile/data, setting up/training end users on personal OneDrive, setting up/training users on shared business One Drive Folders including Online Office 365 Portal. The candidate shall follow Agency procedures to track, update asset management system when issuing laptops, loaners, projectors and other peripherals. The candidate shall assist end users with Department wide OneDrive roll out tasks including setting up/training folder managers, training end -users, setting up folder permissions to meet CFSA Department requirements. The candidate shall customize, setup and train end users on CFSA Specific Application including Ricoh Secure Print Services, Child Protective Services (CPS) Hotline software and CFSA Office 365 Domain Portal. The candidate shall customize, setup and train users on CFSA Desktop applications including Adobe Pro 10/11, Visio 2010, Tableau, Crystal Reports Viewer. The candidate shall customize Outlook, Office 365, client/online portal including setting up Rules, PST Archives, and Junk Folder Settings. The candidate shall process in-warranty/out-of-warranty hardware repair services such as processing manufacturers repair services, replacing hardware components including Hard Disk, memory, Screens and battery. The candidate shall assist end users with Conference room AV setup/de-install including customize laptops for CFSA applications, connecting HDMI/VGA/DVI video output and Audio output. The candidate shall work closely with Social Workers and Child Case Workers to promote technology services and the candidate shall be customer friendly & capable of explaining technology solutions in simple terms.
1. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
2. Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
3. Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
4. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
5. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
6. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
7. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
8. Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
9. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
10. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
11. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.