Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Suite 3500, Washington DC 20024
Position closes 04/02/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Senior Informatica ETL Developer with at least 5-7 years of proven professional experience in the design, development, testing and administration of Informatia PowerCenter workflows and mappings.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Professional experience with Informatica Powercenter 9.X. (Required 5 Years)
Professional experience in Oracle Database. (Required 5 Years)
Professional experience in SQL Developer (Required 5 Years)
Professional experience in SQL (Required 5 Years)
Professional experience in PL/SQL (Required 11 Years)
Professional experience in Linux and Windows Environments. (Required 11 Years)
Professional experience in SOAP WebServices. (Nice to have 4 Years)
Professional experience in ODS/Datawarehouse Concepts. (Highly desired 4 Years)
Professional experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration and Monitoring of Informatica Powercenter. (Desired 2 Years)
Excellent communication and leadership skills. (Required)
Knowledge/Familiarity with Informatica Powercenter HTTP Adapter, JMS Adapter, Webservices Hub. (Nice to have 3 Years)
11-15 yrs BA experience (Required 11 Years)
11-15 yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 11 Years)
11-15 yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 11 Years)
11-15 yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 11 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Curam Data Model Exp 6.2 (Required 2 Years)
Microstrategy Exp. – Development (Highly desired 1 Year)
This position is housed under the Department of Health Care Finance in direct support of the DC Access System (DCAS).
The Dept. of Health Care Finance – DCAS is looking for a Senior Informatica ETL Developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing Informatica Powercenter Workflows and Mappings. The incumbent will collaborate with other team members to design and develop ETL processes using Informatica Powercenter.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the DCAS Team, making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Create data mapping and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter to extract, transform and load data into the target environments (batch files, databases).
• Creates Technical design documents and develops test plans for ETL unit testing and integration testing.
• Work and Interact with functional and integration teams on architecture and design.
• Tune and optimize ETL batch jobs for performance and throughput.
• Conform to Informatica workflow and mapping standards so that development is done in a consistent manner across all development resources (no hard coding, leverage of mapplet / reuse concept)
• Develop ETL workflows and mappings from ODS to Datawarehouse using Informatica Powercenter.
• Provide development support and mentor junior developers.
• Assist with troubleshooting ETL batch job issues in production, PreProd, QA and UAT.
• Work and Support Infrastructure and development teams.
• Experience in Informatica Powercentr Installation, Administration and Configuration is a plus.
• Familiarity with Informatica Powercenter HTTP Adapter, JMS Adapter, Webservices Hub is good to have.
This individual will be working closely with the DHCF and its partner agencies to ensure the agencies’ priorities are met. This is a position in the DC Access System (DCAS) project.
1. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
2. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
3. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.