Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
CFSA – 200 I Street, SE Washington, DC 20003
Position closes 02/07/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
BUSINESS ANALYST EXPERIENCE (Required 6 Years)
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE EXPERIENCE (Required 6 Years)
REQUIREMENT GATHERING AND DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE (Required 6 Years)
MS OFFICE/POWERPOINT EXPERIENCE (Required 6 Years)
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OR RELATED FIELD OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE (Required 6 Years)
TABLEAU REPORTS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE (Required 6 Years)
SQL/PL-SQL (Required 6 Years)
TABLEAU SERVER AND DASHBOARD IMPLEMENTATION (Required 6 Years)
MICROSTRATEGY REPORT DEVELOPMENT (Required 6 Years)
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES PROGRAM EXPERIENCE (Required 6 Years)
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (CLOUD BASE) (Required 6 Years)
Data Modeling and ETL (Required 6 Years)
CFSA is looking for a senior reports developer with extensive experience in designing, developing and maintaining enterprise Tableau data visualization system. 11-15 years of experience. The successful candidate will establish connectivity to CFSA data repository and establish standard data dimensions and measures for agency wide usage; as well as support use of multiple other sources of data in the agency.
• Gather and translate business requirements into detailed, production-level technical specifications, creating robust data models, data analysis features and enhancements.
• Refactor reports developed using other tools to be scheduled, generated and published using Tableau server.
• Support design and implementation of a public facing dashboard publishing CFSA performance data.
• Write complex data joins to establish data measures across multiple tables.
• Establish framework for quality control of user generated Tableau reports.
• Modify existing reports and/or to develop new reports by analyzing databases, data sources, and structures for the benefit of Users.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
• 6-10 years BA Experience
• 6-10 years Software Development Lifecycle experience
• 6-10 years of requirement gathering and documentation experience
• 6-10 years of MS Office/PowerPoint experience
• Tableau Server Administration and Report Development experience
1. Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty.
2. Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services/ products. This is a professional position which may require subject matter expertise consistent with demanding and rare technological skills.
3. May require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the application development team
4. Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing and project design.
5. Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
6. Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
7. May coordinate activities of application developers.
8. Able to identify best practices and standards for the use of the product.
9. Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within large complex systems.
10. Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.
11. Demonstrated technical expertise integrating a variety of diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.
12. Delivers support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
13. Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts.
14. Advanced experience in the required technical subject matter.
15. May function as a niche technical SME (Subject Matter Expert).
16. Has proven experience across large and complex implementations and systems.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.