Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHS – 64 NY Ave, NE Washington, DC, 20002
Position closes 02/15/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of SDLC experience. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology. Upgrade Filenet, IBM Content Navigator and Datacap.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
11-15 yrs conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty (Required 11 Years)
Bachelors degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
5 Years hands on experience implementing IBM FileNet P8 and IBM Content Navigator (Required 5 Years)
3 Years experience with configuring and customizing Datacap Navigator, and using Web Services in Datacap Navigator for data lookup (Required 3 Years)
8 Years knowledge developing and consuming web services for data lookup (Required 8 Years)
5 Years working on FileNet P8 Maintaining FileNet servers, starting and stopping FileNet Components (Highly desired 5 Years)
5 Years experience with CE, Object stores, Document Classes, Choice list in Filenet (Required 5 Years)
11-15 yrs preparing complex technical documentation (Required 11 Years)
5 Years experience developing and supporting custom applications using .NET or Java Filenet CE API (Desired 5 Years)
4 Years Oracle Database experience
3+ Years hands on experience working with IBM Datacap 9.0 or above (Desired 3 Years)
5 Years experience in using version controlling systems like Git (Highly desired 5 Years)
1) Assist with upgrading FileNet from 5.2.1 to 5.5.1
2) Assist with upgrading IBM Content Navigator from 2.0.3 to 3.0.5
3) Customize IBM Content Navigator and Datacap Navigator functionality using plugins.
4) Consume web services for data lookup in Datacap Navigator.
5) Redesign Oracle backend used by Datacap and FileNet for additional auditing.
1. Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty.
2. Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services/ products. This is a professional position which may require subject matter expertise consistent with demanding and rare technological skills.
3. May require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the application development team
4. Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing and project design.
5. Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
6. Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
7. May coordinate activities of application developers.
8. Able to identify best practices and standards for the use of the product.
9. Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within large complex systems.
10. Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.
11. Demonstrated technical expertise integrating a variety of diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.
12. Delivers support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
13. Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts.
14. Advanced experience in the required technical subject matter.
15. May function as a niche technical SME (Subject Matter Expert).
16. Has proven experience across large and complex implementations and systems.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.