Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCP – 441 4th Street, NW Suite 700 Washington, DC 20001
Position closes 04/19/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of experience. Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ writing a variety of technical instruction manuals and how-to guides (Required 16 years)
16+ writing design specs for complex systems (Required 16 years)
16+ expertise and support of MS Office and Visio (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 20 years)
Develops, researches, and writes internal policies and procedures using “plain language.” (Required 11 years)
Experience in Develops a script for Helpdesk team (Required 6 years)
Experience in Developing manual (Required 6 years)
Experience in Developing contracts (Required 6 years)
• Develops, researches, and writes internal policies and procedures using “plain language.”
• Advises Chief contracting officer on project direction, writing techniques, web content, and end-user needs.
• Provides advanced capabilities in policy analysis, writing and editing, website content, and documentation.
• Reviews legislation and regulations for relevancy and guidance on policy issues.
• Creates original policy content and revisions on a variety of subjects: Contracts, solicitation, Requisition, human resources, government purchase cards – and more.
• Develops a script for Helpdesk team
• Create and develop a standardize template language on Contracts
• Creates, revises and updates internal organizational website content
• Responsible for developing and writing clear and concise internal and external publications that reflected the policies of procurement
• Initiated and produced robust and intuitive templates for creating user-friendly interactive forms
• Collaborated with subject matter experts to evaluate end-user needs for appropriate policy content and format.
• Worked with developers to document business requirements, write release notes, and construct online Help and Training
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
- Coordinates the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Ensures content is of high quality and conforms to standards.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.