Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DCRA – 1100 4th St SW, Washington, DC 20024
Position closes 04/18/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Coordinates IT project management, strategic partnerships, technical pilot projects for DCRA’s IT modernization effort
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field (Required 20 years)
Experience in identify and access management program development with a public sector client (Required 7 years)
Experience in launching a mobile app and products based on digital computing technologies (Required 4 years)
Experience in advising the upper management or government agencies in strategic planning, IT security and IT modernization (Required 5 years)
Knowledge of identify and access management for city services at metropolitan areas such as DC, NY, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, London, and Toronto (Required 5 years)
Exp. in implementing an identity mgmt and access mgmt service components of authentication services, user management services, and directory services (Required 7 years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 years)
The Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) is seeking a contractor with the knowledge and experience in building Identity and access management programs.
- Helps to develop and oversee an identity and access management program lifecycle from startup to maintenance. with the purpose of accelerating the adoption of digital platforms by our external customers, partners, contractors, and internal employees.
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops scope of work, technical specifications, process maps, use cases and cost analysis to support program.
- Develop and oversee an identity and access management program lifecycle from startup to maintenance.
- Provides analysis, research and make recommendations on how different technologies like SAML, Oauth, OpenID Connect etc should be deployed to accomplish the objectives of digital transformation
- Undertakes dialogue with key stakeholders including vendors of enterprise applications, Office of the Chief Technology Officer to formulate strategies related to infrastructure deployment, governance models, single sign-on, authentication, and cost management.
- Prepares knowledge transfer and capacity-building, consistent with DCRA’s needs and employee development objectives.
- Identities, designs and prepares analysis for potential projects and programs related to the agency’s digital agenda.
- Promotes speed to market for organizational change and development.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned related to the assigned projects.
- Minimum Education/Certification
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, business administration or related field plus 7 years of direct experience implementing an identity management and access management service components of authentication services, user management services, authorization services, and directory services.
Responsibilities: 1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management. 2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures. Minimum Education/Certification Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.