Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCFO/OCIO – 1101 4th Street SW Suite W350, DC
Position closes 04/22/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs BA experience (Highly desired 16 years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 20 years)
Information Technology Experience (Required 16 years)
Experience implementing Oracle eBusiness (Required 16 years)
Hands-on experience implementing Oracle eBusiness Suite as business analyst (Required 16 years)
Leading Procure to Business Analyst Team (Required 5 years)
Functional experience in implementing Oracle Financials, specifically P2P, iProcurement, Purchasing and Payables applications (Required 16 years)
Strong Oracle Procure to Pay experience (Required 16 years)
The District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer/Office of the Chief Information Officer is seeking to acquire an Oracle Procure to Pay Lead, to support the modernization efforts of the Financial and Reporting systems within the District.
This position would be responsible for managing OCFO’s standard Procure to Pay business process and will work in collaboration with the DC Government SMEs and the Systems Integrator,
This contract will be a requirement-based contract performing following job duties:
• Functional SME with expertise in Oracle Procure to Pay
• Provide requirement analysis, process review, configuration and development, documentation, and implementation services.
• Identify and document requirements working with the Systems Integrators and the user community.
• Support and assist in identifying processes, document gaps, and provide solutions to bridge gaps and enhance processes for customer migration to a Oracle Financial/Procurement/Project Cloud standard configuration.
• Assist in the development of process designs and add new system configurations to enable designs
• Assist in the development of test plans and testing documentation, and perform testing activities
• Assist and support training sessions and documentation
• Support and assist the Systems Integrator with configuring the following Procure to Pay (P2P) business process flow areas and tasks:
o Manage Requisitions
o Manage Approvals
o Manage Suppliers
o Process Purchase Orders
o Process Receipts, Acceptance & Return
o Enter Invoice & Match
o Execute Disbursement
• Assist with the documentation of all recommendations, requirements, design, configurations, meeting notes, test scripts and results, and project issues as needed
Skills required to fill purpose/duties of position listed above including:
• Combined 16+ years of functional experience in implementing Oracle Financials, specifically P2P, iProcurement, Purchasing and Payables applications with emphasis on analysis, implementation and problem resolution
• Strong Oracle Procure to Pay experience
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability with prior experience working to analyze and configure the aforementioned Oracle modules.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
• Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and technical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.