Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCTO – 200 I Street, SE Washington DC 20003
Position closes 05/16/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Mobile Device Management (MDM) Consultant to provide advanced technical support, troubleshooting, monitoring and management of the enterprise Mobile Device infrastructure managing the enterprise VMware Workspace One, formally known as AirWatch.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or related field or equivalent experience Airwatch accreditations or equivalent (Required)
Expert knowledge of Apple DEP and client requirements (Required 5 years)
Expert knowledge of Workspace One / AirWatch MDM (Required 5 years)
Knowledge and experience with the MDM / EMM platforms such as Workplace One (Required 5 years)
Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting experience (Required 4 years)
3rd party LDAP / ADFS application integration knowledge (Required 3 years)
Strong knowledge of Office 365 and MDM Integration with Office 365 (Required 4 years)
Experience with Apple Configurator and/or Apple School Manager (Required 5 years)
16 yrs as SME in complex enterprise level projects (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures (Required 16 years)
OCTO is seeking a Mobile Device Management (MDM) Administrator to provide technical support, troubleshooting, monitoring, and management of the enterprise supporting the District’s MDM environment, consisting of approximately 30,000 devices. The MDM consultant will be working with VMware Workspace One / AirWatch, Apple DEP and Android Enterprise. MDM consultant will provide support of the enterprise Workspace One / AirWatch environment. This individual must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a team environment.
The MDM Consultant will provide guidance in supporting the enterprise Workspace One / AirWatch environment as well as the integration with third-party platforms. The Senior MDM Engineer should have knowledge in the following domains: EMM, MDM, MCM, MAM, VMware Workspace One, AirWatch, Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, and Intune. In-depth knowledge of O365, Microsoft Azure, VMWare Identity Manager and VMware AirWatch MDM is a plus.
The MDM Consultant will also be responsible for the enterprise-wide distribution of mobile applications as well as the establishment and ongoing upkeep of technical documentation as needed to support the MDM environment and the associated MDM policies and procedures.
Responsibilities/Duties Include, but are not limited to:
• High level of Workspace One / AirWatch console support
• Assist with day today enrollment/provisioning/monitoring of devices
• Assist with tracking, monitoring, and troubleshooting as necessary
• Responsible for monitoring and resolving Service Desk escalated incident and problem tickets assigned to the Exchange team regarding Workspace One / AirWatch.
• All incidents should be worked to service level targets and resolutions documented in call detail.
• Monitor performance levels and capacity of supported applications and assist in proper capacity planning and management.
• Support the existing Workspace One / AirWatch integration with Apple DEP and Android Enterprise
• Advise customers and gather requirements from Agency reps to further the use of Workspace One.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.