Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCIO – 1101 4th Street SW Suite W350, Washington DC
Position closes 05/23/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs BA experience (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 20 years)
Prior experience as an Oracle Order to Cash Accounting Functional Lead on multiple large Oracle eBusiness Programs for large public sector entities (Required 7 years)
Information Technology Experience (Required 16 years)
Experience implementing Oracle eBusiness for public sector entity (Required 7 years)
Hands-on experience implementing Oracle eBusiness Suite as business analyst (Required 5 years)
Leading Oracle Order to Cash Business Analyst Team (Required 5 years)
Experience with Oracle eBusiness (Required 16 years)
The District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer/Office of the Chief Information Officer is seeking to acquire a Business System Analyst and Program Manager to support the modernization efforts of the Financial and Reporting systems within the District. This position would be responsible for managing OCFO’s transition to the Oracle Public Sector suite of applications.
This is position shall be utilized to support the overall modernization efforts of the OCFO’s Order to Cash business process utilizing best practices to transition to Oracle ERP Cloud.
• Strong experience, 16+ years, as an Oracle E-Business Suite functional analyst with specific focus in Oracle Order to Cash Process area.
• Proven knowledge and skills in product configuration and business process experience is required
• Oracle Project Billing and Oracle Receivables data transaction flows (including product interfaces and API(s))
• Designing and implementing Oracle Application extensions
• Support and assist the Systems Integrator in requirements gathering and analysis, with an emphasis on Fit-Gap
• Serve as a “champion” of the District’s NFS system and provide encouragement and guidance to the internal user team
• Assist the Systems Integrator in developing comprehensive and easy to use Oracle EBS functional documentation in areas such as:
o Business Process Analysis
o Financial Data Conversion
o Scope and Functional Solution Verification and Validation
o Alternative Solution Identification and Analysis
o Functional Design Development
o Unit and Integrated UAT
o Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, teamwork and collaboration skills across all levels of staff
o Excellent hands-on and analytical problem-solving skills
Skills required to fill purpose/duties of position listed above including:
• Combined 16+ years of functional experience in implementing Oracle Financials, specifically Oracle Receivables with emphasis on analysis, implementation and problem resolution
• Strong functional experience in configuring Oracle Receivables modules in a Public Sector environment
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability with prior experience working to analyze and configure the aforementioned Oracle module.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
• Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and technical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.