OCIO – 1101 4th Street SW Suite W350, Washington DC 20005
Position closes 07/12/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs BA experience (Highly desired 16 Years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Highly desired 16 Years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Highly desired 16 Years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 20 years)
Program Manager/Project Manager on multiple large Oracle EBS projects for public sector entities (Required 16 years)
Information Technology Experience (Required 16 years)
Experience implementing Oracle eBusiness for public sector entity (Required 10 years)
Hands-on experience implementing Oracle eBusiness Suite as business analyst (Required 7 years)
Leading Business Analyst Team (Required 7 years)
Experience with Oracle eBusiness Release 11.X/12.X (Required 16 years)
The District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer/Office of the Chief Information Officer is seeking to acquire a Business System Analyst and Program Manager to support the modernization efforts of the Financial and Reporting systems within the District. This position would be responsible for managing OCFO’s IT Programs, Projects and Business Analyst team.
This is position shall be utilized to support the overall modernization efforts of the OCFO’s financial, budgeting and grants systems and other Business/IT projects.
This contract will be a requirement-based contract performing following job duties:
• Manage Programs and Projects as assigned
• Manage Business Analyst team
• Manage Oracle Financial and Budget Cloud Implementation effort
• Guide the business analyst team on Oracle Financial, Procurement and Project modules implementation
The resource is required to have following experience:
• Extensive experience managing large programs and projects implementing Oracle Financials, Procurement and Project modules in Public Sector
• Extensive experience in leading business analyst team
• Hands-on experience implementing Oracle Financial modules
• Prior ERP consulting experience
• Managing ERP implementation effort
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.