Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCIO – 1101 4th Street SW Suite W350, Washington, DC 20024
Position closes 06/28/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs BA experience (Desired 16 years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Desired 16 years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Desired 16 years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 20 years)
Information Technology Experience (Required 16 years)
Experience implementing Treasury Management System such as: Kyriba, FIS/Sungard or Fundtech (Required 10 years)
Hands-on experience with business process mapping, fit/gap Analysis, business requirement gathering, conversion, integration, finance business process (Required 10 years)
Leading Business Analyst Team (Required 3 years)
Experience with implementing Treasury Management System for a Public Sector Entity (Required 3 years)
The District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer/Office of the Chief Information Officer is seeking to hire a Business System Analyst to implement Treasury Management System.
This contract will be a requirement-based contract performing following job duties:
• Able to configure the system(s) and/or develop systems to support initial implementations and subsequent process optimization efforts.
• Ability to synthesize high-level concepts surrounding new work requests into a set of business requirements.
• Ability to effectively present information to business client and other members of the organization.
• Ability to lead requirements-gathering sessions with relevant business members.
• Interprets business process and information requirements and manages the system configuration and deployment process.
• Works with IT team members to develop solutions and ensure systems meet the needs of the organization in terms of functionality and quality.
• Establishes self as a trusted advisor and thought leader to the business teams.
• Other duties as assigned
The resource is required to have following experience:
• Functional professional experience with 2+ large Treasury Financials implementations.
• Experience with Treasury Management applications including configuration, testing and integration.
• Experience implementing one or more Treasury Management Applications such as: Kyriba, FIS/Sungard or Fundtech.
• Proven project delivery through full life cycle from requirements through deployment / support.
• Experience with business process mapping, fit/gap Analysis, business requirement gathering, finance business processes re-engineering and solution designing, etc.
• Experience with one or more BI Reporting tools.
• Working knowledge of SQL.
• Experience in communicating with, and collaborating across, all levels of an organization.
• Good understanding of system testing, quality assurance methods and processes.
• Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with functional support.
• Experience with Treasury Management systems (configurations, data conversions, integration and reporting).
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.