Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – HQ – 441 4th St, 9th Fl., NW Washington, DC 20001
Position closes 07/18/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
6-10 years of experience. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Highly skilled at capturing detailed business and technical requirements (Required 6 years)
Experience in developing business process flow using BPMN or a similar process notation (Required 6 years)
Adept at developing logical design diagrams, sequence diagrams and other such system interactions and data flows (Required 6 years)
Experience working closely with the development team (Required 6 years)
Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office 365 and Teams (Required 3 years)
Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills (Required 6 years)
6-10 yrs planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities (Required 6 years)
6-10 yrs leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures (Required 6 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
• Developing critical technical documents and business requirements
• Participating in Joint Application Design (JAD) session
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and documenting requirements
• Participating and supporting user training sessions
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.