Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – HQ – 441 4th St, 9th Fl., NW Washington, DC 20001
Position closes 07/18/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
6-10 years of experience. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Extremely proficient in developing complex Microsoft SQL Server database queries (Required 6 years)
In-depth knowledge of advanced SQL optimization techniques to ensure high performance (Required 6 years)
Very good grasp of advanced SQL concepts (Required 6 years)
Practical experience of working in SQL Server Integration Services and C# (Required 6 years)
Working knowledge of developing R queries using SQL Server (Required 6 years)
6-10 yrs as SME in complex enterprise level projects (Required 6 years)
Master’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
- Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
- Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
- Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
• Developing critical technical documents and business requirements
• Participating in Joint Application Design (JAD) session
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and documenting requirements
• Participating and supporting user training sessions
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.