Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – HQ – 441 4th St, 9th Fl., NW Washington, DC 20001
Position closes 09/23/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of experience. Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter- related project tasks.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs in progressive consulting leadership role, providing full lifecycle services in enterprise environment (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs managing, coordinating, and establishing priorities for entire project lifecycle (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter- related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract Support Personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.