Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCIO – 1101 4th Street SW Suite W350, Washington, DC 20024
Position closes 10/18/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs BA experience (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 20 years)
Capital and operating Grants Accounting experience (Required 16 years)
Grants Management and Federal Grants Program Experience (Required 16 years)
Experience implementing at least one financial system (Required 3 years)
Understanding of Financial Reporting, CAFR and Financial Audit (Required 10 years)
The District of Columbia’s Office of the Chief Financial Officer/Office of the Chief Information Officer is seeking to acquire a Business Analyst and Grants Subject Matter Expert to support the modernization efforts of the Financial and Budget Systems within the District.
This is position shall be utilized to support the overall modernization efforts of the OCFO’s financial and budgeting.
This contract will be a requirement-based contract performing following job duties:
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Grants Management and Accounting
• Support implementation of OCFO’s new Financial System
The resource is required to have following experience:
• Extensive experience with Capital and Operating grants accounting
• Excellent understanding of Grants Management in a State and Local Environment
• Experience with Federal Grants Program
• Management experience with the use of at least one accounting system for a public sector entity
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.