Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington DC, 20024
Position closes 12/02/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
DHCF is looking for a Requirements Analyst for the PMO of its DCAS program.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Experience as a Requirements Manager, Analyst, or Product Manager in a technical field (Required 5 years)
Exp. in Healthcare industry specifically into latest health reform laws with any prior state/federal projects-SNAP & TANF rules (Highly desired 2 Years)
Experience with agile software development practices (preferably with offshore development teams) (Required 3 years)
Exceptional communication skills that allow you to work effectively with everyone from engrs to sales reps to the c-level and directly with clients (Required 5 years)
User experience design experience (Required 3 years)
Ability to prioritize competing priorities backed by sound reasoning and/or data (Required 5 years)
Experience with business process mapping and designing role-based flow charts. (Required 5 years)
Experience in Microsoft suite of tools including MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint. (Required 5 years)
Team player, quick responsive, individual contributor, coordinator, adaptive to accept changes in complex environment; Task/Goal driven (Required 5 years)
Strong analytical skills; Proficient Time-management ability; Detail oriented; Excellent written & verbal communication (Required 5 years)
Demonstrate critical thinking skills, sound judgment, attention to detail, and strong organizational and communication skills. (Required 16 years)
Experience with business process improvement methodologies. (Required 5 years)
Experience applying analytical & evaluative methods & techniques to recommend improvements to managerial & administrative operations, processes/system (Required 5 years)
Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable. (Required 5 years)
Experience working with Sciforma, Salesforce, and Jira preferred. (Highly desired 2 Years)
Understanding of analytics, creating insight reports, and working with data. (Highly desired 5 Years)
16+ yrs BA experience (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 16 years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Role and Responsibilities
• Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Own the product roadmap from top to bottom
• Gather and synthesize feedback from clients, prospective clients, and internal stakeholders
• Develop a product strategy
• Decide which new features will provide the most value to the business
• Create UX wireframes
• Break down large projects into executable tasks by the dev team
• Help the dev team estimate timelines for deliverables
• Motivate the team to deliver on time
• Communicate status to clients and internal stakeholders (CEO and CTO)
• Solve problems as they come up
• Contribute to and help maintain, strategic and tactical plans, as well as market and competitive insights.
• Collaborate with clients, partners, and staff on key product areas from ideation through testing, delivery, and iterative refinement.
• Collaborate on continuously evolving product discovery and decisioning frameworks.
• Work closely with UI/UX to produce and refine concepts, story/task flows, and craft requirements ranging from core functional capabilities through complex interactive data visualizations and multistage story/task flow.
• Create user stories, story/task flows, use cases, and insights across the full spectrum of our products.
• Work closely with others on assuring optimal releases, artifacts, post-release feedback, and KPI measurement.
• Create documentation, screencasts, and other content for internal teams and clients.
• Collaborate with the organization on vision, strategy, decisions, tactical execution, and measurement systems.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.