Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Suite 3500, Washington DC 20024
Position closes 12/30/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Senior level Integrated Eligibility Systems Trainer with proven professional experience in the design, development, and delivery of Eligibility systems training.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures (Required 16 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Experience presenting information and/or delivering in-person training. (Required 10 Years)
Prof. with a wide variety of technology and software including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Acrobat, Skype for Business, Visio, Snag etc. (Required 8 Years)
Expert knowledge of the principles and practices of adult learning. (Required 10 Years)
Advanced knowledge of instructional methods and training techniques. (Required 10 Years)
Ability to facilitate training sessions. (Required 10 Years)
Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of training techniques. (Required 8 Years)
Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly verbally and in writing based on the needs of the audience. (Required 10 Years)
Ability to manage multiple&competing priorities with short deadlines.Ability to use judgment&critical thinking to interpret, prioritize& follow policy (Required 6 Years)
Experience training the IBM Cúram CGISS and HCR modules. (Highly desired 2 Years)
Experience training Integrated Eligibility systems to frontline workers. (Required 2 Years)
Experience with SNAP, TANF, and Medicaid programs and policy. (Highly desired 2 Years)
This position is housed under the Office of the Chief Technology Officer in direct support of the DC Access System (DCAS).
DCAS is looking for a Senior Integrated Eligibility Systems Trainer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering training for the Integrated Eligibility system supporting MAGI, SNAP and TANF programs.
The incumbent will collaborate with other team members and Organizational Change Management leadership to deliver training and develop and maintain training materials and training schedules.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the DCAS Team, building relationships with frontline staff and their leadership.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Analyze, design, develop, and test industry-standard training materials in support of ongoing continuing improvement and new releases.
• Provide hands-on support for frontline workers and their supervisors.
• Deliver quality training with measurable outcomes.
• Conduct post-training assessments, including observations. Assist in establishing best-practices for Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 assessments.
• Analyze system support tickets to identify training and support needs.
• Mentor other eligibility trainers in best practices for adult learning.
This individual will be working closely with DCAS and its partner agencies to ensure the agencies’ priorities are met.
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.