Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Suite 3500, Washington DC 20024
Position closes 02/05/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
DHCF is looking for a Project Coordinator to support the PMO of the DCAS program.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Must have a minimum of 3 years’ of experience as a project manager or project coordinator (Required 3 Years)
Exp. in Healthcare industry specifically into latest health reform laws with any prior state/federal projects-SNAP & TANF rules (Highly desired 2 Years)
Experience with business process mapping and designing role-based flow charts. (Highly desired 3 Years)
Experience in Microsoft suite of tools including MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint. (Highly desired 2 Years)
Team player, quick responsive, individual contributor, coordinator, adaptive to accept changes in complex environment; Task/Goal driven (Highly desired 16 Years)
Strong analytical skills; Proficient Time-management ability; Detail oriented; Excellent written & verbal communication (Highly desired 16 Years)
Demonstrate critical thinking skills, sound judgment, attention to detail, and strong organizational and communication skills. (Highly desired 16 Years)
Experience with business process improvement methodologies. (Required 3 Years)
Experience with methodologies and tools such as Jira, SharePoint, Sciforma, MS Project, Scrum, Waterfall and Agile etc. in DDI and O&M phases. (Required 3 Years)
Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail. (Required 3 Years)
Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable. (Required 3 Years)
Experience working with Sciforma, Salesforce, and Jira preferred. (Required 2 Years)
Creates adapts and follows project schedules and deadlines (Required 2 Years)
16+ yrs in progressive consulting leadership role, providing full lifecycle services in enterprise environment (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs managing, coordinating, and establishing priorities for entire project lifecycle (Required 16 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
The District Access System (DCAS) is a state of-the-art health and human services solution that will provide the District with a modern integrated eligibility system for Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), and other programs. DCAS will offer new case management capabilities and functionality mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) such as Advanced Premium Tax Credit (APTC) and Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) Medicaid eligibility services as well as promote economic independence for low income families.
• Perform key project management support duties to support one or more Project Management Staff teams with respect to coordinating internal and external stakeholder meetings, preparation of meeting materials, data entry in Regulatory workflow tracking tools, drafting acknowledgement letters, regulatory archival of emails to sponsors as assigned by PMO Project Management staff.
• Work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) and senior leaders in PMO Project Management to gather requirements for data entry, WBS maintenance, meeting development and minutes documentation.
• Assist Project Management staff with work tracking and triaging of risks, issues, and action items.
• Assist leadership in Project management with querying and report generation for the review work and assignments from the work tracking tools.
• Gather and document ad-hoc assignments for data calls from other offices as assigned by PMO Project Management Staff.
• Provide administrative support to cleanup and maintain the central document repository system for business process documentation.
• Perform quality reviews to ensure each document is accurate, consistent with appropriate laws, regulations and policies, includes all important concepts, meets the writing style requirements of the agency, follows the appropriate template and are written at an appropriate comprehension level for the intended audience.
• Produce working and final drafts of each written document for review by SMEs and senior leaders within PMO’s specified timeframes.
• Collects, compiles and analyzes installation, regulatory, resource, and market background necessary to thoroughly assess and recommend energy project opportunities.
• Provides support in the identification and development of portfolio, program, and project execution issues, developing and coordinating communications, meetings, and other special projects.
• Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter- related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract Support Personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.