Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCTO – 200 I Street, SE Washington DC 20003
Position closes 03/12/2020
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
1-5 years of experience. Designs and builds relational databases. Performs data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
1-5 yrs designing, creating, deploying, and managing data architecture in an enterprise environment (Highly desired 2 Years)
1-5 yrs working with large data sets (Required 3 Years)
1-5 yrs defining and implementing data security, quality enforcement, and retention policies (Highly desired 2 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Experience with documenting and planning large scale rollout (Required 4 Years)
O365 experience (Required 4 Years)
Microsoft Intune administration (Required 5 Years)
Azure AD experience (Required 4 Years)
Engineer will serve as lead to assist with the implementation of Intune to include an instance for a development and production environment. Additionally, the engineer will provide administrative support and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Intune environment.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
• System administration for the Intune environment and all related components
• Define long term strategies to ensure consistent operations and proactivity manage common issues
• Serve as lead to manage all enterprise level functions
• Create and maintain documentation including architecture designs, Standard Operating Procedures, supporting processes, testing methodology, and training materials.
• Create and maintain data analytics for SQL queries, reports and BI Dashboards
• Maintain outward facing technologies for internal and external customers to access remote control tools and reports
• Mentor and provide training for the engineering team and analyst
• Maintain all scopes for supported devices
• Maintain fully operational Intune test environment
• Intune Certification Preferred
- Designs and builds relational databases. Performs data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation.
- Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Works in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, and metadata repository creation.
- Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
- Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases.
- Develops data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems.
- Reviews and develops object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.