Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Suite 3500, Washington DC 20024
Position closes 02/10/2019
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
DHCF is looking for two Senior Curam Analysts to support its DCAS Program.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Exp managing the requirements of project products & components to identify inconsistencies between those requirements and the project plans and prod. (Required 10 Years)
Experience as a Requirements Analyst working on software or web products (Required 12 Years)
Proven experience leading/supervising a team of BAs within an SDLC – Health Care project highly preferred. (Required 8 Years)
Experience working in an SDLC environment Experience working on Test Scripts. (Required 8 Years)
Experience with bi-directional traceability between source requirements and product or sub-product requirements. (Required 8 Years)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Required 8 Years)
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities (Required 8 Years)
Proven experience in systems analysis (Required 5 Years)
Exp. defining system requirements for an SDLC within an IT Health Care Project. (Required 5 Years)
Proven knowledge of DC health and human services programs (Medicaid/SNAP/TANF/Cash Assistance programs) (Required 3 Years)
Experience with Curam (Required 5 Years)
Proven professional experience with Stakeholder Management. (Required 8 Years)
Proven track record driving requirements sessions and JAR & JAD sessions for an SDLC (Required 5 Years)
Exp with vendor management for an SDLC (Required 5 Years)
Proven professional experience with SDLC and project management methodologies (Required 8 Years)
Proven professional experience with project management tools (Jira/SharePoint/MS Project etc.) (Required 8 Years)
Exp. Reviewing, analyzing and approving documents for an IT Health Care SDLC Project. (Required 6 Years)
Expert at risk analysis for an SDLC (Required 8 Years)
Have managed teams of people and can demonstrate people management skills. (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs BA experience (Required 16 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
This position is housed under the Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) in direct support of the DC Access System (DCAS).
The Department of Health Care Finance is looking for a candidate who must be customer service oriented, have strong team and interpersonal skills, and ability to multi-task when required. Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are a mandatory requirement. As a Sup. Curam Business Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing current challenges of the team, partnering with leadership to help develop strategic plans and initiatives to address priorities, identifying change opportunities and recommending supporting initiatives, planning and leading workshops for gap analysis and training sessions for internal and external resources. The Analyst will be required to analyze, validate and support implementation of requirements for DCAS projects from inception to conclusion. Evaluate current processes and recommend areas for improvement, optimization, development and or maintenance through analyzing system performance, known system issues, existing documentation, and supporting technology related to business processes. In this role you will also develop, motivate, and provide mentorship to junior staff in a way that fosters a team environment and helps enable staff to fulfill their objectives.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the DCAS Team, making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Line management and personal development responsibilities for BA resource team.
• To work with the HHS Associate Director and PMO Manager in resource allocation for the projects in flight and in the future pipeline.
• Understanding of the end users’ current workflow, plus job role, and document the existing process.
• To capture the business requirements, and to provide documented record of the requirements; this to also include the new business process flows written in business terminology.
• To create the project documentation as required, by either the project framework or the PM.
• To facilitate in the production and agreement of the Solution Design; incorporating the Business, IT, Technical and external supplier input.
• To ensure that the knowledge base is transitioned from the projects team into the business; both ITS and business users.
• To identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within the project.
• To work closely with the Project Manager, supporting with tasks as required.
• To support the end users with training documentation as needed.
• To support other colleagues in the different aspects of the project, including testing support.
• To support and coach team members through the project process.
• To facilitate the creation of the business case and any associated proposal documents, including the following aspects to ensure that the proposed solution will provide the business with the best value for money:
a. The business benefits for the proposed solution.
b. Any 3rd party supplier costs.
c. The returns on investment against any spend.
• Supporting DCAS PMs with the quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the project stays on track and to budget.
• Identification and management of any risk or issues which may be noted during the project’s life span
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.