Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024
Position closes 05/28/2020
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
16+ years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs BA experience (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Cúram V6 Certified Developer or higher (Required 5 Years)
Social enterprise management experience. (Required 5 Years)
Exp. as a Cúram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing. (Required 5 Years)
Exp. in development with both the Cúram Enterprise Framework and Cúram Solution Modules. (Required 5 Years)
Exp. in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues. (Required 16 Years)
Exp. with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users. (Required 12 Years)
Senior level Cúram Rules Developer with proven professional experience in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of a large scale Cúram software applications inclusive of system enhancements and production support.
This position is housed under the Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) in direct support of the DC Access System (DCAS).
The Department of Health Care Finance is looking for a Cúram Rules Developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, enhancing and maintaining the program policies and requirements for MAGI, Non-MAGI, SNAP, TNAF and related programs into the DCAS functionality.
The incumbent will collaborate with other team members to develop and maintain the system.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the DCAS Team, making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Analyze business/technical requirements to define the scope of Java development initiatives and integration practices.
• Participate in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for detailed system design and development, implementation, and life cycle management of the system.
• Provide analysis and implementation support for customized systems and develop functionality based on defined requirements.
• Design and develop Curam projects using Curam Business Applications Suite.
• Design and develop system functionality, Web Services interfaces and Java modules using standard Agile methodology and best practices.
• Develop effective object oriented programs/modules that adhere to established requirements and conform to detailed design specifications.
• Develop extensions and/or configurations within the Curam Framework.
• Develop business logic using Java/J2EE technologies and publish them as Web Services.
• Develop client software to enhance already published Web Services.
• Integrate the Web Services using Apache Camel routing in the Enterprise Service Bus layer.
• Deploy the Web Services into the development and test environments.
• Collaborate with other development and integration team members to ensure Java technologies are properly implemented and maintained.
• Engage in business and workflow process modeling and business re-engineering using Curam.
• Engage in the development of Curam Suite and design/develop various systems using Web Services deployed in the Enterprise Business Bus Layer.
• Provide technical support to assigned systems by being available on-call and responding within required time frames.
• Create/maintain technical documentation and provide reports as needed.
This individual will be working closely with DHCF and its partner agencies to ensure the agencies’ priorities are met.
This is a position in the DC Access System (DCAS) project.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.