Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024
Position closes 06/02/2020
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
DHCF is looking for a Senior Cúram Technical Analyst who will be responsible for designing and implementing enhancements to the DCAS system following the recommended compliance guidelines for extensions to the underlying software product.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
6+ yrs BA experience (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Experience in IT Solution delivery as a consultant in progressively responsible positions. (Required 8 Years)
Expert level skills in major J2EE Tech including Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web Services, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JPA, RMI, JNDI,XML,CSS (Required 6 Years)
Possess hands on Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience. (Required 6 Years)
Experience using the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) platform and development with the Cúram Enterprise Framework (CEF). (Required 5 Years)
Experience with Cúram Express Rules (CER) and Intelligence Evidence Gathering (IEG). (Required 3 Years)
Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or DB2 (Required 3 Years)
Experience with version control tools like Subversion. (Highly desired 2 Years)
Experience working with Tools such as JIRA, Salesforce, HP ALM. (Highly desired 2 Years)
IBM Cúram Technical Developer Certification (Highly desired)
DHCF is looking for a Senior Cúram Technical Analyst who will be responsible for designing and implementing enhancements to the DCAS system following the recommended compliance guidelines for extensions to the underlying software product. Additionally, the incumbent will collaborate with other members of the operations and maintenance team to resolve production issues and defects.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the DCAS team, making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Analyze functional/technical requirements and perform a fit/gap against the OOTB (Out Of The Box)
version of Cúram in production.
• Participate in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for detailed system design and development.
• Implement the configurations and extensions to the product following the IBM mandated Cúram
• Implement and unit test external interfaces to the DCAS System using SOAP/XML web services.
• Model service layer APIs (using Rational Software Architect) as Batch processes for implementing notices
and reporting requirements.
• Design and implement the District specific SNAP/TANF eligibility rules using CER (Cúram Express Rules).
• Design and implement workflows for deferred processing.
• Provide technical Tier 3 support to the production system.
• Create/maintain technical documentation.
• Apply Cúram Fix Packs and upgrades in production.
• Write Junit Tests for unit testing and code coverage
This individual will be working closely with OCTO and its partner agencies to ensure the agencies’ priorities are met. This is a position in the DC Access System (DCAS) project.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.