Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
CFSA – 200 I Street, SE Washington, DC 20003
Position closes 07/01/2020
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
11-15 years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
11-15 yrs BA experience (Nice to have 11 Years)
11-15 yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Highly desired 11 Years)
11-15 yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Highly desired 11 Years)
11-15 yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 11 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 15 Years)
Crystal Reports XI Development (Required 11 Years)
PL/SQL (Required 11 Years)
Oracle 11g/12c back-end Database (Required 5 Years)
DC Government/Child Welfare (Highly desired 5 Years)
Business Intelligence (Cloud Base) (Required 4 Years)
Tableau Software required (Required 2 Years)
• Gather and translate business requirements into detailed, production-level technical specifications,
creating robust data models, data analysis features and enhancements.
• Create reports using Crystal Reports XI, 5 years required.
• Tableau Software required 1 year.
• Experience with Oracle 11g/12c on the back-end database.
• Proficiency in the area of requirement gathering and functional analysis.
• Extensive experience SQL and PL/SQL Optimization to improve run time performance of reports.
• Write complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
• Modify existing reports and/or to develop new reports by analyzing databases, data sources, and structures for the benefit of Users.
• DC Government/child welfare, highly desired, 5 years
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.