Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DHCF – 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Suite 3500, Washington DC 20024
Position closes 07/21/2020
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Subject Matter Expert in infrastructure system analysis.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs preparing complex technical documentation (Required 16 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Experience with Oracle SOA suite (Required 8 Years)
Experience administering and daily operation of Oracle Weblogic 11g and 12c (Required 8 Years)
Experience administering and daily operation of Oracle Enterprise service bus (Required 8 Years)
Experience administering Oracle databases (Required 8 Years)
Experience with Linux Operating system (Required 8 Years)
Experience with Linux shell scripting (Required 8 Years)
Combination of infrastructure system/tool certifications and degrees will be accepted (Required 8 Years)
Knowledge of the Curam platform (Nice to have 4 years)
Proven experience of the MS Office Suite (Required 10 Years)
Experience providing triage or tier 2 support (Required 8 Years)
Incumbent’s standard work schedule will include 3 weekdays and two weekend evening shifts.
The incumbent will work closely with Infrastructure team to implement work that must be done in non standard work day hours.
The incumbent will manage daily batch jobs, and rerun if unsuccessful. The incumbent will also provide detail reports on all batch jobs.
The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of production deployments of SOA systems.
The incumbent will work with other DCGOV agencies and contractors to implement solutions.
The incumbent will perform regularly scheduled maintenance and security patches.
The incumbent will review server logs for retention and create retention policies.
The incumbent will provide triage support when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty.
- Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services/products.
- Identifies best practices and standards for the use of the product.
- Delivers support and design for industry specific technologies that require integration with systems or networks.
- Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts.
- Functions as a niche technical SME.
- Lead experience with technical expertise across large, complex implementations for systems.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.