Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington DC, 20024
Position closes 07/21/2020
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
Call Center Data Analyst and Content Developer
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts (Required 8 Years)
Possess excellent communication and writing skills (Required 8 Years)
Experience with Data Analysis Tools and Technologies, such as Tableau (Required 8 Years)
Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard (Required 5 Years)
Experience in producing deliverable quality documents. (Required 5 Years)
Professional experience with MS Office applications, MS Project and Visio (Required 8 Years)
Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System (Required 5 Years)
Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology. Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design (Required 2 Years)
Experience working with MicroStrategy, HP Exstream, Tableau, Curam, JIRA and Salesforce (Required 2 Years)
16+ years of experience. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management. (Required 16 Years)
Call Center Data Analyst and Content Developer will analyze large amounts of information to find patterns that will help improve the DCAS project and support functions.
They will be relied on to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
The candidate should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics.
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
Additionally, this candidate will need to design and develop learning and knowledge content to address support needs based on the data analysis. The goal is to facilitate data-driven learning in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
The contractor’s goal will be to help DCAS analyze trends to make better decisions and improve the customer and worker experience.
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.