Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DBH – 64 NY Ave, NE 3rd Floor Washington, DC, 20002
Position closes 08/03/2020
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
The Senior Cúram Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting all phases of the DCAS Release 3.0 project including requirements elicitation, analysis, fit-gap, functional designs and supporting application development and User Acceptance Testing.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
16+ yrs BA experience (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation (Required 16 Years)
16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience (Required 16 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Working knowledge of writing functional, technical and performance requirements in software development environment. (Required 16 Years)
Possess excellent communication and writing skills. (Required 8 Years)
Possess hands on Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience. (Required 8 Years)
Professional experience with MS Office applications and Visio. (Required 8 Years)
Professional experience with IBM Cúram software V6 or higher. (Required 5 Years)
Professional experience with social services and health insurance programs, such as Medicaid and SNAP/TANF. (Required 4 Years)
Professional experience supporting System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). (Required 3 Years)
Experience working with Tools such as JIRA, Salesforce, HP ALM. (Highly desired 2 years)
IBM Cúram Business Analyst Certification (Highly desired)
Experience in producing deliverable quality documents. (Required 8 Years)
DHCF is looking for a candidate who must be customer service oriented, have strong interpersonal skills, and possess the ability to multi-task when required. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are a mandatory requirement.
As a Senior Cúram Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working closely with the DCAS Business and Policy stakeholders in order to assess current challenges and identify opportunities of business process improvement via system design and modernization efforts. The Analyst will be required to evaluate current processes and recommend areas for improvement and optimization. The role will require prior experience of working with Medicaid, SNAP/TANF and other Social Services programs. Prior experience working with the Cúram software product or other COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) products is highly preferable.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the DCAS Team, making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Work with the DCAS Business Stakeholders and End Users to elicit and elaborate requirements.
• Develop and apply business and requirements analysis strategies.
• Provide technical guidance in requirements analysis techniques.
• Provide Out of the Box (OOTB) and DCAS Application demos to the Business Stakeholders and End Users to explain system functionality.
• Work with the development team to explain the requirements and functional designs.
• Develop and document the Functional, Technical, and Performance requirements for the program.
• Provide business area and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements.
• Support system testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.