Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCTO – 200 I Street, SE Washington DC 20003
Position closes 03/16/2021
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
The Salesforce Business Analyst/System Administrator will support a wide range of functions as an OCTO Salesforce team member, to include requirements gathering, Salesforce platform configuration, testing, training and post deployment support.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
Experience as a Business Analyst. (Required 11 Years)
Experience as a Salesforce Administrator. (Required 4 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
Experience with configuration of user roles, profiles and permissions, to include: Workflow and Validation Rules; Email Alerts; (Required 4 Years)
Experience with configuration of user roles, profiles and permissions, to include: Field Updates and Reports; Dashboards, Other Setup Features. (Required 4 Years)
Experience with Salesforce Lightning (Required 3 Years)
Experience developing flows (Required 3 Years)
Experience developing and deploying Communities (Required 3 Years)
Experience with release management of Salesforce (Required 4 Years)
Experience with ANT scripts and/or continuation integration tools (Required 4 Years)
Experience with data loading tools (Required 3 Years)
Software Development Lifecycle experience (Required 6 Years)
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer (Desired 2 Years)
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions.
- Work collaboratively with team members to design solutions that meet customer business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce Lightning components.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet business requirements.
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Outline the organization’s hierarchy and create profiles, assign roles and access accordingly in Salesforce; work on the visibility and security settings as are required by the various businesses.
- Define roles required to support the release management workflow.
- Implement the appropriate strategies for controlling and migrating changes through the environments ensuring there are repeatable processes with sound change management.
- Understand and make recommendations to improve reliability and sustainability of regular configuration and deployment activities for the enterprise.
- Apply fundamentals of business systems analysis to properly document both process and automated systems.
- Perform development activities required for APIs and custom functions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and written skills.
- Ability to interface with a wide audience ranging from senior executives and associated business personnel to software developers, testers, database architects, and systems engineers.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks within Sprints.
- High degree of flexibility and excellent time management skills within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.