Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
OCTO – 200 I Street, SE Washington DC 20003
Position closes 03/25/2021
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
8+ years of experience. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
Skills/Required Years of Experience:yrs. diagnosing and resolving end user computer/computer peripherals problems (Required 8 Years)
8+ yrs. providing second-tier support to end users, server, or mainframe apps/hardware (Required 8 Years)
8+ yrs. documenting, tracking, and monitoring end user, server, or mainframe apps/hardware problems (Required 8 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 12 Years)
8+ yrs of experience with Microsoft Windows OS (Required 8 Years)
8+ yrs of experience with Microsoft Office (Required 8 Years)
5+ yrs of experience with Apple Mac OSx (Highly desired 5 Years)
4+ yrs of experience with an ITSM system (Required 4 Years)
4+ yrs of experience with Microsoft Intune (Required 4 Years)
Experience as a lead/supervisor of a team (Highly desired 2 Years)
Must have at least three industry certificate: Microsoft Certifications: MCSA 2012+; Windows 10+, Apple Certifications: Mac OSx 10.3.x+ Required
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled, including problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
- Interacts with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
Must have at least three industry certificate: Microsoft Certifications: MCSA 2012+; Windows 10+,
Apple Certifications: Mac OSx 10.3.x+
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.