Contract with Government of the District of Columbia
DCRA – 1100 4th St SW, Washington, DC 20024
Position closes 04/20/2021
Part-time – 3 days a week
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only
11-15 years of experience. Subject Matter Expert of a specific (often specialized) application technology with demonstrative ability to convey both technical and functional concepts..
Skills/Required Years of Experience:
11-15 yrs. conveying technical and functional concepts regarding software development and implementation (Required 11 Years)
5-7 yrs. Identity Access Management experience (Required 5 Years)
11-15 yrs. Customer Relationship Management system experience (Required 11 Years)
11-15 yrs. preparing complex technical documentation (Required 11 Years)
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience (Required 15 Years)
2 yrs. specifically with Okta (Required 2 Years)
1 yr specifically with the Kustomer Platform (Required 1 Year)
2 yrs specifically with React (Required 2 Years)
- Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty.
- Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services/products. This is a professional position which may require subject matter expertise consistent with demanding and rare technological skills.
- May require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the application development team.
- Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing and project design.
- Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
- Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
- May coordinate activities of application developers.
- Able to identify best practices and standards for the use of the product.
- Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within large complex systems.
- Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.
- Demonstrated technical expertise integrating a variety of diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.
- Delivers support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
- Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts.
- Advanced experience in the required technical subject matter.
- May function as a niche technical SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Has proven experience across large and complex implementations and systems.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
- Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
- Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
Background check is required, if selected for the position.
There are no reimbursable expenses allocated to this position.